It's true that "you never stop learning," but at some point you stop discovering things the way a child does. I can't wait get to experience that process again through the eyes of someone else.
Believing in Santa Claus
I think I have always believed although it has become more internal. Now we can play out the story again in front of a brand new audience.
Kid shoes
I love shoes. And kid shoes are fantastic because they're just like regular shoes but cuter ('cause they're smaller).
Teaching someone how to ride a bike
The bicycle has meant different things to me as my life has played through it's various stages. The most important one will always be the sense of freedom it gave me when I was young. I'm excited to be able to give that to someone else.
Teaching someone how drive a 5-speed manual
It puts the privilege of operating an automobile into perspective.
Dad jokes
Caitlin says that all my jokes are "dad jokes." I'm working on some fresh material.
Ha! I thought this was Cait talking until I got to the bottom. You two are way alike. Although I should have wondered just a little about the 5 speed manual...
ReplyDeleteI've always thought that you could decorate a Christmas tree with baby socks and shoes.
ReplyDelete