Jan 5, 2012

I got this new agey baby tub from a fancy baby store in Minneapolis right before Oscar was born. It is supposed to replicate the womb and be a soothing bath time experience from birth to 12 months. While it has done the trick for the most part, I feel there was only a small window around 2 months when it was really effective. Oscar just has too much fun in the bath and needs more space to splash and thrash around and he let us know this the other night by refusing to sit down, he actually stood up all by himself and wouldn't sit back down for the rest of the bath. Needless to say I promptly got a new tub.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. He's so cute. And tiny! He makes my babies look like GIANTS! Speaking of giants, do you have a picture of him in the new age bath tub when he was a newborn? That would sure offer some perspective against the standing up crazy baby we see here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! So cute! Look at those pudgy arms. I bet he is ready to sit in the big tub soon. FUN! Charlotte could take some standing up lessons from Oscar.

    ReplyDelete