Feb 1, 2011

Bump city

So it certainly has been awhile since I've written, I guess I've been feeling like there's not much to report. Though I suppose I shouldn't complain about an uneventful pregnancy. The most exciting thing to happen recently is that my belly seems to have literally popped out in the last week or so. I think it's safe to say that I have gone from feeling pregnant and looking chubby to feeling more normal and looking pregnant!

Next week we have our third appointment with our midwife (who we both totally love!) and I'm pretty sure we'll get to schedule an ultrasound. I'm so excited for Zach to be able to see this little person wiggle around! We will also get to find out the sex at that ultrasound. Even though we are set on staying as gender neutral as we can in terms of the nursery and clothes/gear etc. I feel like once we know whether it's a boy or girl we can really start to plan for their arrival.

3 comments: